Negotiate the Sale
When purchase contracts are negotiated, you will be kept informed every step of the way.
During the selling process, we will:
- Establish and explain guidelines prior to presentation.
- Present all offers to you… as quickly as possible.
- Review the contract with you.
- Keep you up-to-date on current market activity, which may affect the strength of the offer.
- Ensure that all parties in all transactions are treated fairly and with honest consideration.
- Make certain there is compliance with disclosure laws and ordinances
Processing the Sale
As a Real Estate Consultant, we do more than list and show your property. Once a contract is accepted our team goes into full action to get you to the closing table:
- Open Title.
- Deliver Earnest Money Contract and check to the Title Company.
- Obtain receipt for earnest money check from the Title Company.
- Order all necessary inspections.
- Examine the Title Commitment for clouds and make sure problems are disclosed early so closing is not delayed.
- Insure that you receive copies of all documentation pertinent to the transaction.
- Note all contingencies and attempt to remove them within the time limit provided or get an extension of time, if needed.
- Keep you abreast of buyer’s loan application and the progress of the appraisal on your home.
- Assist in coordinating inspections and review their findings:
- Pest Control
- Plumbing & Heating
- Coordinate execution of any required repairs
- Provide Title Company with any charges for HUD.
- Having closing papers drawn before closing so that if any problems arise, we can solve them.
- Coordinate the closing and move-in dates so that they are convenient to both parties.